Pain is a common experience for us all, but that doesn’t mean we have to accept it. There are many natural pain relievers available that can help reduce or even eliminate the sensation of pain without having to resort to pharmaceuticals. In this blog post, we will explore pain relievers that you might not think of. So without further ado, here are 7 surprising natural pain relievers:
1. Capsaicin cream is a topical treatment derived from chili peppers and is often used to treat muscle and joint pain. It works by reducing the sensation of pain in the area where it is applied. It is available in several forms, including creams and patches.
2. Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese practice that involves inserting very thin needles into specific points on the body to achieve pain relief. Studies have found that acupuncture can be effective in treating chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
3. Arnica is a plant extract often used in homeopathic remedies to reduce swelling and pain associated with arthritis, sprains, bruises, and even insect bites. There is some evidence that it can help reduce pain, though more research is needed to confirm its efficacy.
4. Delta 8 THC is a lesser-known cannabinoid derived from hemp and cannabis plants. Unlike Delta 9 THC, it is not psychoactive but still offers therapeutic benefits including pain relief. It can be taken orally, applied topically, or even vaped. Click here for more information.
5. Kratom is a tropical plant native to Southeast Asia. It has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to treat pain and other ailments and is now available as an herbal supplement. Kratom works by interacting with opioid receptors in the brain and is believed to help reduce pain.
6. Turmeric is a spice commonly used in Indian and Asian cuisine. It contains curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce pain from arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
7. CBD oil is derived from hemp plants and has been found to have numerous therapeutic benefits, including pain relief. It works by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system and has been shown to be effective in reducing inflammation and pain associated with various conditions.
These are just a few of the many natural pain relievers available. If you suffer from chronic or acute pain, it is best to speak with your doctor to determine the best treatment option for you. Natural pain relievers are a great alternative to traditional pharmaceuticals and can help you find relief without having to rely on medication.