Delta 8 THC is an emerging cannabinoid, but what exactly is Delta 8? And what are the effects of taking it? As more research is conducted on this interesting compound, we are learning more and more about its potential benefits.
What Is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is one of the many cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. It has similar properties to the more well-known Delta 9 THC, but with some important differences. Some people find that Delta 8 offers a smoother high than traditional cannabis products, though both compounds interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system in different ways.
Effects of Taking Delta 8 THC
There are several potential effects associated with taking Delta 8 THC. These include:
1) Increased Appetite – One study showed that Delta 8 could help increase appetite in mice, which suggests it could have a similar effect on humans as well. This could make it beneficial for those who suffer from decreased appetite due to medical conditions or certain treatments.
2) Stress Relief – Studies suggest that taking small doses of Delta 8 can help reduce stress and anxiety levels in individuals suffering from chronic stress or depression.
3) Pain Relief – Some early studies suggest that taking Delta 8 can help reduce the pain associated with various medical conditions. However, more research is needed before drawing any conclusions here.
4) Improved Sleep Quality – Taking small doses of Delta 8 may be able to decrease insomnia symptoms and improve overall sleep quality for those struggling to get enough restful sleep each night.
5) Neuroprotective Properties – Delta 8 may be able to help protect against neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress in the brain cells.
6) Anti-Inflammatory Effects – Animal studies have shown that Delta 8 may be able to reduce inflammation throughout the body, which could offer relief for those suffering from autoimmune disorders or other inflammatory-related conditions.
No matter your reasons for wanting to learn about Delta 8 THC, it’s important to understand what this compound does and how it affects your body before deciding if it’s right for you. While there are some potential benefits associated with taking this cannabinoid, there are also risks involved as well – so make sure you do your own research before making any decisions about whether or not this product is right for you!
It’s generally best practice to consult with a doctor first before trying out any new product or supplement.
Here you can find the best delta-8 carts online.